First Marijuana Overdose Reported
Thursday 02 July 65109 Shares
The first recorded death due to an overdose of marijuana, occurred around 11:00pm last night in California; police spokeswoman Lisa Price said in her statement during a press conference held this morning. Officials have identified the deceased as Richard Fuller, of San Francisco. "You never think something like this could happen to you." Sgt.McMillan told reporters."This was a senseless and tragic death. I only hope this news will open up this country's eyes to the dangers of this gateway drug. All these states legalizing the production, sale and use of this deadly plant, are putting the lives of their citizens in grave and mortal danger." Frank Gilroy, a longtime friend of Fuller, and who was with him when he passed, said "He literally died laughing." Fuller was 46, and is survived by his wife Amelia, daughter Lilly, and half brother Morris Cannon. A service will be held this Wednesday at the Hot Box dispensary at 4:20 pm.