Dihydrogen monoxide: a dangerous chemical

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

Tuesday 30 November 2059 52136 Shares

It has recently been discovered that dihydrogen monoxide is a very dangerous chemical. People have died when coming in contact with this chemical. It is the most commen cause of drowning. This chemical is found in most household items including bleach, dish soap, and other cleaning products. It is also found in your juices and pops. Thousands of people have died because floods of this come threw city’s and towns. We interviewed Mrs. h.to.oh waters and she told us that she saw thousands of droplets of this stuff pouring from the sky. Watch for more posts about this dangerous chemical.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty